CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

She Speaks Conference

She Speaks

Please check out this wonderful ministry by following this link:

http://shespeaksconference.com/

Also check out this web site to register for a chance to attend this conference:

http://lysaterkeurst.com/2011/03/she-speaks-scholarship-contest-2011/?#comment-128373

The awesome She Speaks Conference is offering several scholarships so people can attend this conference in July.

I would like th opportunity to go to this conferenc since it would help me be able to write more interesting articles on my blog. What a great time I know they have, because anytime a group of Christian ladies get together, the Lord speaks so powerful. You can learn from others experiences. Since I am disabled and have a limited income I can't afford to go on my own but if I won I'd be able to go.

The scholarship includes the conference fees, all materials, training classes, meals, and a room for several nights during the conference.  I would have a chance to meet lots of Christian authors and speakers. Since I live about 4 hours away from the conference, I believe it would be easy for me to get there.

God Bless all of you. Thanks for making this possible.

Hugs and Prayers!




6 comments:

Heather

Good luck!

Jagette

Thanks, Heather.

Unknown

Hi, I love the spring colors of your blog. A breath of fresh air. I am Deborah and I am droping by via She Speaks I am on a mission to meet all the wonderful womem I can with a heart for God. I hope you will stop by www.artnsoulbydeborah.com and get to know me too!
Blessing and luck! Deborah

Jagette

Will stop by and check your blog out. Thanks!

His girl

Thanks for letting us know about the conference. I hope you win the scholarship. Blessings!

Jagette

@ His girl..Thanks for checking my blog out.

Post a Comment