CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011



The Harvest of Grace

An Ada’s House Series

By

Cindy Woodsmall

Publisher: Waterbrook Press (August 9, 2011)





I received an advance reading copy of The Harvest of Grace the last of An Ada’s House Series by Cindy Woodsmall from Waterbrook. An Amish fiction is one of my favorite things to read, so I was really excited to receive this advance copy.

The Harvest of Grace is the last of the Ada’s House Series. As many of Cindy Woodsmall’s book that I have read, I hadn’t read the first two books of this series. Cindy has included a short review of the first two books so you know what has been going on.
A lot is going on in this book. It involves people from several communities and is a little different from other Amish books I have read. I don’t want to give too much of the story line since I feel it will take away from your enjoyment. You will not want to put it down once you start it.

I gave this book 4.5 out of 5 stars. I have published a book review at www.cbd.com and www.goodreads.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment